Friday, February 8, 2013

Knights sign 3 time State Champion!

Head Coach Ben Belfield would like to announce the signing of
Austin Hunt for the 2013/14 season.

Austin is from Hot Springs, Arkansas and is a 3 time State Champion at
Lakeside High School.
Austin has played in a number of national qualifiers including US Open sectionals and has a career low score of 64.
Coach Belfield "I am extremely pleased to have signed Austin. He is one of the most driven, hungry and passionate prospects I have met in a while!
I firmly believe that I have found someone that can go as low as he wants, whenever he wants.
Austin has shown that he can compete at a high level. The competition & high expectations we have here as Knights Golfers will do nothing but help Austin develop into the golfer we believe he can be!
I look forward to seeing how much he can get out of himself over the next 4 years!"
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment